mouse isnt workin

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by geekedittilitGHz, Mar 20, 2006.

1. geekedittilitGHz

geekedittilitGHz <i>puto cum grano salis</i>

i have a logitech media cordless mouse. I was playing counterstrike and all the sudden it stopped responding. I tried replugging in the usb cable... and checked the batteries, reset it. restarted computer... my computer picks up the usb reciever just not the mouse. wtf is going on? im using the tab button on my keyboard just to get around !

2. xhomewreckerx

xhomewreckerx Private First Class

I don't know man, that sounds a little strange to me.

3. geekedittilitGHz

if someone could give me the link to the download... i can get to the site but i need to click on the download button. i cant tab to it. some one plz help!!

4. geekedittilitGHz

by the download i mean drivers.... logitech.com i would post the whole link but i cant copy it its the mediaplay cordless mouse PLZ

5. geekedittilitGHz

GETTING DRIVERS anything else it could be while i wait?

6. geekedittilitGHz

ok updated drives still not working... click doesnt work media buttons do. cannot move pointer!! wth is going on? plz plz plz!! help. i really dont want to have to buy a new mouse!!

7. geekedittilitGHz

ok it workin.. ill come back if i need help again.. can anyone think of what it could be?

8. geekedittilitGHz

mouse is working again. i think its time for a new mouse... :mad: :mad:

9. geekedittilitGHz

figured it out. with new drivers it said batteries replaced and workin fine..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds