1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse problems (need to disable trackpoint mouse)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by whicky1978, Nov 2, 2004.

1. whicky1978

whicky1978 Staff Sergeant

My laptop uses a track point mouse, which is a red covred plastic thing in the middle of my keyboard on my laptop. I am using an IBM thinkpad 600x laptop. Anyways, my mouse on my laptop is broken. it goes all over my screen and i can't control it. it is spastic, and it does not move alot of times as well. And I have tried to disable it, but it did not work. Also, when I plug a regular mouse in, it works fine, unless the trackpoint is acting up. I want to disable the trackpoint mouse, but still use a regular mouse. Is that possible?