Moving the Start Menu Button to the other side.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shuji Onizuka, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Shuji Onizuka

Shuji Onizuka Private E-2

I was wondering if the Start Menu Button could be moved to the other side of the taskbar in windows XP.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Dont know or not heard of anything that will move the Start button to the right side bottom of the taskbar.... you can move it easily to the top right side of the screen by unlocking and draging it to the right, it kinda looks like the Longhorn Sidebar over there.

3. Phiarlan

Phiarlan Private E-2

I have never heard of moving the start button to the other side, but I am sure it could be done. Did you check out "display" in your control panel? hope this helps...

4. Shuji Onizuka

this is really for a friend who wants to put the taskbar on the left side but wants to keep the start menu button on the bottom.

5. Shuji Onizuka

yes I did try the display, but thanks anyways

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds