mozilla is always losing info

Discussion in 'Software' started by eric06, Oct 25, 2004.

1. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

hey guys, you know when you log into a board and you click remeber my password? then everytime you go to that site and it automatically signs you in. well i did that but it never signs me in, i have to enter the info manually. anybody seen this? mozilla firefox (newest version, beta i think)

eric

2. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Same here -- I have mozilla firefox version 1.0 preview release. It always has my sign in name but I have to type in my password. I think somewhere when I set up Firefox I checked or unchecked a box re: saving passwords...you probably did to.

I checked here and when I clicked for it to show my saved passwords for Major Geeks it didn't have any there...hmmmm.

Attached Files:

3. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

yes you are correct, there is no saved password. well i gotta look into that. thank you.

eric

4. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds