Mozilla tabs

Discussion in 'Software' started by wmarkj, Apr 3, 2005.

1. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

When I open a number of tabs, I thought you could save the tabs by clicking on bookmark this page after all the tabs are open that you want to revisit. I put the "saved page" on my personal toolbar folder across the top. When I close Firefox, and reopen, the bookmark (presumable the 3 tabs) only has one tab there. What am I doing wrong?

2. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

Are you checking the box that says "Bookmark all tabs in a folder"?

3. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

Doug, I see what you mean there, but I thought I could select one bookmark for opening all the tabs, and bypass the need to click on open all in tabs. Am I making sense?

4. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

Mozilla, yes. Firefox, no. I personally prefer Mozilla's way(s) better.

5. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

Firefox and Mozilla aren't the same thing?

6. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

www.mozilla.org

They make the Mozilla browser/email/newsreader suite, and they make the Firefox browser and its companion email prog Thunderbird.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds