mp3 merge

Discussion in 'Software' started by wmarkj, Feb 21, 2006.

1. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

Looking for a real clean program that merges mp3 files. The freeware I had was not too clean, could tell way too audibly the points where the files were merged.

2. trp

trp Private E-2

3. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

have you found the transistion point where the mp3's were joint to be pretty transparent?

4. trp

trp Private E-2

yeh they are quite good, unfortunatly the program isnt free, but it does for my quite basic needs (i used to convert to wav and use soundrecorder!)

5. trp

trp Private E-2

actually, gimmie like 10 mins and ill make a quick merged file now and see if i can upload it somewhere, plan?

6. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

cool!

7. trp

trp Private E-2

8. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

at what point is the split?

9. trp

trp Private E-2

~05:34 into the track

10. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

really clean, thanks alot. Will download that prog soon! :)

11. trp

trp Private E-2

cool, glad you like it, ill take the file down now if you are finished :)

12. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

that is fine. thanks again

13. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

14. trp

trp Private E-2

eep! sorry for delay in replying, go for the ZIP, its easier to download, windows has the ability (in XP) to unzip and then install what is contained (the exe of the install)

15. SWario

SWario Sergeant

16. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

I am merging speaking CD's, so the merged locations may be more obvious than if music were being merged. I tried the Pistonsoft software, and still hear a distracting blips where the files were merged. Software that gives smooth transparent transistion where tracks were removed may not be out there, but I am interested in anybody's suggestion if they have found one. I am merging speaking CD's, so the merged locations may be more obvious than if music were being merged.

17. neo316

neo316 Private E-2

18. trp

trp Private E-2

out of interest, i know you are merging voice type files but when, are you merging in a silence - as in the file i showed you using pintonsoft stuff - or are you going for mid-word?

19. wmarkj

wmarkj Sergeant

I did not include silence :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds