MS Office 2003 Professional

Discussion in 'Software' started by Memnoch, May 11, 2004.

1. Memnoch

Memnoch Private E-2

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with a problem, a little while ago I asked from Microsoft a 30 day trial of Office 2003 Professional and want to get it converted to the full product, I ended up buying a copy of Office 2003 Profesional and when I go and enter the Product Key I get a message telling me it's not a valid key, now I have two main worries.

1 - Is this because the trial version of Office Pro was beta and therefore not upgradable.

2 - Is the 'new' copy of Office Pro I brought I legit copy, and if it isnt how would I go about finding out if it is a valid disk.

also I have tried several times to install Offoce Pro from the 'new' copy I have but it seems to crash on the setup screen everytime.

Please could someone help me.

Memnoch

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Have you uninstalled the 30 day trial? If you haven't, then you need to do this first.

3. Memnoch

Memnoch Private E-2

Thanx Kodo for the help, I uninstalled the trial version, installed the new version and all is working ok now, thanx again

Memnoch

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds