MS Office with deleted user account

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hacked, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

Okay since my French dialect and my brain cells are both bad I hope someone will bare with me to resolve a frustrating problem. I deleted a corrupted user account in which all the programs were installed from. In doing so I neglected to copy the file in the appdata location. When I attempt to open Microsoft Outlook I receive this message: The path specified for the file C:\Users\"my name"\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not valid...urg...I have unistalled MS office with Revo Unistaller Pro in advanced mode and deleted everything. Reinstalled and still receive the same message.

Is there a fix for this situation?

Thanks in advance

2. Hacked

Hacked Private First Class

Sorry Folks got the cart ahead of the horse. Problem resolve with a simple left click.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds