MSN Messenger Time Limit-doable?

Discussion in 'Software' started by trevor72, Oct 24, 2005.

1. trevor72

trevor72 Private E-2

I have a very greaty computer hogging child who will not stop with the msn messenger'ing. She's constantly on it and get's one sentence of homework done in 5 hours comp time. I need to know is how to limit the run time of msn messenger. I can't seem to find anything, I've try googeling, and using firewall rules, but none have time limit specifications available. I don't want to stop the program entirely as communication as a teen is important, but can't stand that she get's consumed by it! I also don't want to buy anything, and if avoidable I dont' want any parental control programs and that junk. Maybe just a time limit program or add-in if anyone knows of something. Suggestions????

All I want is to set a time limit for say 1 hour per day that msn messenger can run on the comp. can this be acheived through msconfig or something???

Any and all thoughts appreciated.
    Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds