multiple files to multiple burners

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chaimjm, Jul 15, 2008.

1. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

I need to burn multiple files to multiple burners simultaneously. Before I build myself a new system with five burners I just wanted to know if there are any ready made towers I could connect up to my system, the only ones I have found are built for copying only. Did I miss something.
    I am running Dual core 1.60GHz + 2GB Ram

2. akhilles

akhilles First Sergeant

Forget those proprietary disk burner towers. They copy the master disk to blanks. They're expensive. They're not upgradable. Once the tower is opened up, the warranty may be voided.

Use a pc. But if you're copying the same thing from the same source, your write speeds will drop significantly. However, if you're writing different things from different sources, your write speeds should be near or at optimal. However, disk burning programs may only load one copy at a time. So you will probably need 5 different apps. I used to have 2 dvd burners & Nero & Ashampoo for burning 2 things at the same time. They did work.

3. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

Thanks akhille, it looks like I am going to build a new system I"ll use Discjuggler for the burning program.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds