1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muppet Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Dec 2, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hahaha, I've posted that so many times. Don't ya laugh when at the end Animal is plain tuckered out!:D That's a great vid and people should check out the other Rich vids out there.:) A great drummer! Survived 3 heart attacks and the doctor told him, I want nothing to do with you if you continue playing. He died doing what he loved best to do. here he is at the last recorded number a few days before he died. Man 69 years old?:eek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOav6ar-p8c , there's three others.:) A very interesting man indeed. Watch them all if you can.:)
  3. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I have watched the animal video so many times and still get a laugh from it.

the last interview i have not seen before great find Augie.

the timpanist in a band does not always get the recognition they deserve this guy is the exception.

i would love to play drums but i don't have the coordination (two left hands)
  5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

ooh muskie, we can embed videos here. Good to know.:)
  6. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

I thought that was the "muppet music" thread was for. ;)
  7. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

8. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Great video. I remember that one, too.