Music stopped working for WMP/ITunes but works for Real.

Discussion in 'Software' started by mdclay, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mdclay

mdclay Private E-2

Alright so all of the sudden all of my music stopped working in Itunes, it just sits at 0:00 play time for all tracks of all formats (protected and not) also playing directly from the CD (straight from the store) doesn't work either. I also tried playing everything in WMP (11) and i get red Xs next to all the songs and get error: C00D11D2 . I got fusturated and installed realplayer ( I hate it btw) but it plays all of my music without a problem.

All of the windows sounds work just fine. All programs, OS, drivers, are updated to newest version.

Running windows vista home basic
    (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3521315&sku=A180-14001 ON)
    Is the laptop.

I wish i could just reinstall windows but it didn't come with any disks (any other way to do this?)

thanks for the help all.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds