Music Suddenly refusing to play

Discussion in 'Software' started by ricko1232003, Jun 22, 2007.

1. ricko1232003

ricko1232003 Private E-2

Yesterday my wifey was playing music on the pc, today I went to play one of the tracks she played and now media player can't play the damn thing.

Tried unistalling the codec pack K-lite full and reinstalling, all to no avail.

Has anybody got any suggestions,

Thanks Ricko.

2. PinkMan

PinkMan Private E-2

Does any sound work? Is it just one song?

3. ricko1232003

ricko1232003 Private E-2

I have Just found I can play the music on Media Player Classic, How can I get in to play in media player 11, like wifey did yesterday.

She didn't do anything, just told to play with media player, just tried it now doesn't work.

Damn pc driving me nuts, only just had it built too.

4. ricko1232003

ricko1232003 Private E-2

So sorry for troubling you, wifey has just tried reconfiguring the codecs and this time it has worked, must be me, not sure what I'm looking at. But she has sorted it.

Thank you and sorry.
    Ricko

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds