my music icon disappeared

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gower, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Gower

Gower Private First Class

Hi all,
    after accedently moving my music folder into my recieved files i tried to move it back but another my music icon had taken its place but as an empty folder. So i cut and paste my music folder from my recieved files back to my documents where it was susposed to be and a message came up saying replace files etc. I clicked yes to all and then i clicked on start and the my music icon beneath my documents and my pictures top right, has appeared as just a plain folder without the papaer coming out of the folder as now it appears as a bog standard folder, standard with windows.
    i hope you understand what i am trying to say, does anyone have a solution to this.

many thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds