My webcam can be started remotely in msn!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Megalith, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Megalith

Megalith Private E-2

Hi can someone help me on this, I have a logitech pro 5000 web cam which i use on msn, one of my contacts requested a video session with me when i wasnt in the room when i returned they told me that they had connected straight thru and seen an empty room and heard me moving about. Now when i had my last webcam i would get a box pop up saying suchansuch has requested a video .... etc ... Accept or Cancel. The box appears but it automatically accepts.

I assumed firstly it was a setting and alas cant find such a setting, my next thought was that its the driver so i updated the driver to the latest one but the problem still remains.

Anyone had or heard about this and know of any solutions? at the moment i am covering the cam with a cloth lol.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds