Myspace website related help!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Alienluv51, May 1, 2009.

1. Alienluv51

Alienluv51 Private E-2

Okay so my wife has uploaded all of our new sons pictures in the course of 1 year and 6 months.

Now she dosent want to use myspace anymore but wants me to backup all of her pictures .

The problem is that there are hundreds! :( she has them all organized from when he was one month up untill his current age and from even when she was pregnant .

I really need som tips in backing upp all of these pictures withought selecting each picture and saving them individually as this may make me insane .

Thank you .

2. NEOKing

NEOKing Private E-2

If you have Firefox get the "Down Them All" add in.

http://www.downthemall.net/
    Then set the filter to to the format the pictures are in.

You should be able to download a whole ablum in a few minutes this way.

3. Alienluv51

Alienluv51 Private E-2

Thank you for your reply , so iI have tried the Firefox ad in, but it seems to only save the small thumbnail on the current page that the url is on.
    i am looking to save all of the albums and pictures within the albums still saving the original pictures uploaded on the myspace page , Ill keep trying this add in maybe threes something im missing on here . if you figure anything else out please post .. Once again Thanks for the suggestion :)

4. Cynergy Diva

Cynergy Diva Private E-2

This might be a silly question, but what happened to the source she originally uploaded them from?

5. askantik

askantik Sergeant

Cynergy, she may have deleted them off the camera/PC after they were updated. Just a guess-- but if nothing else, it's always good to keep a backup :D

6. Cynergy Diva

Cynergy Diva Private E-2

Yes this is true. I thought you had to make a file on your computer first though in order to upload to the internet. I guess I was just assuming that she would have saved that file.

7. PC-XT

PC-XT Master Sergeant

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds