NDIS Filter Drive

Discussion in 'Software' started by TinkBelle, Apr 23, 2013.

1. TinkBelle

TinkBelle Private E-2

Hi, my fireBwall keeps repeating every 1/10 of a second, "Network Adapter-static: Bad state was found, attempting to open the NDIS Filter Drive while the Int Ptr!= IntPtr.Zero, continuing"

Anyone know what this means and what I should do?

Thanks,

Tink

2. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Moved from the Malware Forum to the Software Forum as this is not likely related to malware.​

3. TinkBelle

TinkBelle Private E-2

OK, thanks Chaslang!

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. TinkBelle

TinkBelle Private E-2

6. plodr

The only posts I see with fireBwall are yours; no information available on that program.

7. TinkBelle

TinkBelle Private E-2

OK, thanks. Do you know what the post the fireBwall keeps repeating regarding NDIS Filter Drive means?

8. plodr

If you read the threads in the two links I posted in #4, you will discover what this means and perhaps can apply a fix to your firewall settings.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds