need current bios ><

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ryuduo, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Ryuduo

Ryuduo Private First Class

Hey guys, you guys have helped me befre and i am wondern if u could agian?

well my problem is that i can't find new versions on my BIOS.
    I have a Cognac+ AMR - motherboard.

Plz help me find the lastest bios.

2. GeekaBee

GeekaBee Private E-2

3. Ryuduo

Yeah i tried the top one, but it was acutally an older version than the one i had. :(

You think there are any other places where i can get em?

And also, whn ever i change my LAN card setten to 100 mb Full Duplex or just 100mb. It says, connection was disconnected. But it works fine on my other computer. Also the LED light turns off whn i out it on 100 mbs. I have the same mobo. and also the dynex, DX-E101 Lan card with the latest updates.(10/100 LAN card)

Windows XP pro Service 2

Can u guys help ? :\

4. GeekaBee

GeekaBee Private E-2

5. Ryuduo

oh nice nice, thanks a bunch ^^

Now bout my LAn card.... Help?

6. GeekaBee

GeekaBee Private E-2

I'm not as well versed in networking as I'd like to be in order to give you advice. You might want to try and post another thread asking for help with you LAN problem. Did you get the BIOS update you needed?

7. Ryuduo

windows xp wont let me run the BiosWiz Program, right whn i click get BIOS info it says "BiosWiz MFC App has encountered a problem and needs to close." How gay is that?

8. GeekaBee

GeekaBee Private E-2

did you reboot after installing program?

9. Ryuduo

umm thanks for tip ^^

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds