Need driver for Dell Central Webcam!

Discussion in 'Software' started by runfromabear, Jun 18, 2013.

1. runfromabear

runfromabear Private First Class

Hi I have a Vostro 3700 computer with windows 7 (32 bit). I am looking for a safe download for the Dell Central Web Cam. The web cam is integrated in the laptop but I must have accidentally deleted the software. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Go to the Dell Support site, put in your Service Tag number and you should be able to download all of the drivers you require.

3. runfromabear

runfromabear Private First Class

I thought I would be able to do that as well, but I could not find them. I am sure that they are on there. I must not be looking in the right place.

4. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

On the Support site, there are a number of tabs going from left to right across the top of the page below the picture of your computer that shows after you enter your Service Tag.

Drivers and Downloads is the third tab over.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds