Need driver for ibm pc camera

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wra122, Mar 14, 2009.

1. wra122

wra122 Private E-2

:-o I bought an IBM pc camera at a garage sale. I brought it home, plugged it up, and windows cannot find the driver. I did NOT get a disk or anything else with it. I am running Windows Vista home basic. I did a google search and found nothing! This is ALL that I know about the pc camera: It has IBM on the top of it, in the windows pane, it stated that it is a (Mickey Web Camera). Can or Will I be able to get a driver for it?? Thanks for ANY info. you can offer!! :cry

2. Vikingman4456

Vikingman4456 Private First Class

3. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

Are you certain there is no model number tag on the bottom. Maybe if the stand slips/screws off a tag would be underneath.

4. wra122

wra122 Private E-2

sach2, It has this on the bottom of the camers:
    FCC ID: KSX-X9903 Made in Taiwan P/N: 33L4889
    Also, S/N: 301BB1BX028910
    I'm still at the same spot that I was in before though, I have no idea how to find the driver, even with all this extra info. on the camera. ANY ideas where to find it??
    :cry

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

6. wra122

wra122 Private E-2

You got the right one. It is an IBM case. Thanks for finding it for me!!

7. lukeks

lukeks Private E-2

I have an older ibm pc camera with softer ware version for win 98. I have installed it on my computer with win xp and have gotten the camera to work and display an image on the screen, but what i can not do is get it to work with skyp. When I tried it says it does no recognize my video camera. can you help get this working with skyp?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds