Need Drivers for Samsung NP365E5C-S01UB

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zapp, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapp

zapp Staff Sergeant

Gang I have a new to me Samsung 3 series NP365E5C-S01UB
    I am GUESSING this is the best buy specific ver of the NP365E5C-S01US
    but either way, samsung's site, when I click the 'downloads" link, shows nada... like "not found". Manuals, yes. anything else no.

I need the Card Reader win 8.1 driver, and what's up with this very popular DVD drive... Windows 8.1 device manager reports it as a SN208BB. THere are firmwares out in the wild through at least ver. 6... this one is version 00. but every load I try reports 'wrong device' as though it is misreported. the drive works ok but I'd prefer to bring it up current. why won't the firmware load?
    should I pull it, slave it to a good desktop, and try that way?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

http://answers.us.samsung.com/answe...365e5c-questions-answers/questions.htm?page=2
    say
    Answer given:
    I assume after you email them and state the problem is a) missing card reader driver and b)DVD driver they will either email you the drivers or point you to a site for the correct downloads.

3. zapp

zapp Staff Sergeant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds