Need Drivers to Install 64bit Vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pointy Sextant, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Pointy Sextant

Pointy Sextant Private E-2

So like an idiot I cleared my 32 bit instillation without making sure I had the right drivers prepared before hand, and now I don't know where to look or where to go for the right drivers to install 64bit.

My problem, put simply, is that I need the drivers neccessary to install 64 bit vista on my computer and I have no idea where to find them.

I have and Intel Core Duo 2 processor and an MSI P6N Diamond motherboard, but neither site has been much help to me in providing what I thought would be the right drivers.

Right now I am open to any suggestions or advice. Tell me what to do and I will do it.

2. Pointy Sextant

Pointy Sextant Private E-2

Vista. I said it in the thread name and the post.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds