Need for speed pro street error

Discussion in 'Software' started by threecoins, Sep 21, 2009.

1. threecoins

threecoins Private E-2

When I open Need For Speed Pro Street by EA it opens command prompt, then says it has encountered an error and gives you the option to send an error report. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. I have met every requirment. Please help me with this it is impossible to return because it has been opened, and over 90 days (hasn't worked the whole time). I have found other people with this problem but no one can seem to give me the reason why.

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

What graphics card do you have?

3. threecoins

threecoins Private E-2

I just recently recovered my password, and just saw this thread... I have an ATI Radeon 9250.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Can you give us some more specs about your PC?

What Windows version and is it fully upto date (Service Pack level)?
    Hardware specs (CPU, RAM etc) or if its a prebuild PC from HP, DELL etc the model name and number?

If you open Event Viewer and likely in System or Application events, when the game crashes, look for an error at the time of the crash and what is its message, attach in a text file the message.

Do you have latest graphic card driver installed?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds