Need help deciphering this SFC log

Discussion in 'Software' started by Outlawstar15a2, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Outlawstar15a2

Outlawstar15a2 Corporal

About three weeks ago I had to RMA a power supply she was giving off what I could best describe as intermittent surges. The new power supply came in I am in the process getting everything up to speed. I did a SFC operation before I RMA'd the other PSU and I came up with about three files that needed to be manually replaced. Odd thing is when I did a SFC operation last night the files now reported as bad are not the same as the ones before.

Isolated all the bad info and reposted it in a simple log to avoid as much clutter as possible. I was wondering what files do I need to take off my Win 7 SP1 Integrated disc and where do I need to put them and what is the easiest and simplest way to repalce those files with the DVD copies. I think the files in parenthesis are the corrupted file but isn't there a second part that tells me where that copy needs to go?

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds