Need help updating my graphics card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LpEmoKid, Apr 17, 2010.

1. LpEmoKid

LpEmoKid Private E-2

I need some help every time I play Day of Defeat Source my comp shuts down and restarts itself, my friend told me that it has to do with the fact that the graphics card isn't updated. I went to the site found my graphics card(which is ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 series) but when I go to update it isn't under the list of products. I looked around google but found nothing on updating the graphics card and the weird thing is it only restarts when I play Day of Defeat source it never restarts when I play Counter Strike source. Any ideas on what I can do to stop the restarting or know a site where I can update my graphics card?

2. Burrell

Burrell MajorGeek

Put in your operating system and card details into this, and you should end up with the correct drivers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds