Need help with A.R.S.E.N.A.L. Taste the Power and Might And Magic 7

Discussion in 'Software' started by steelman2202, May 28, 2005.

1. steelman2202

steelman2202 Private E-2

Hi all,

I have downloaded Arsenal Taste the Power from fileplanet. I have WinXP pro and home (two different machines), both with SP2. Whenever i install the game and run Arsenal.exe - it tells me that I have no EMM driver. It mentions this problem in the manual and tells me to add DEVICE=EMM386.EXE RAM into config.sys. My config.sys is a blank file so i am not sure if i am doing the right thing... I have tried it though, and it still says EMM driver. What should I do?

Also, i own a Might and Magic 8 in 1 CD, and somehow the files in the MM7 archive are corrupt... There are about 15 files - would anyone know/have the game that could provide the files? write steelman2202@hotmail.com

Thank you

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds