Need Help With Video Conversion

Discussion in 'Software' started by basspunk14, Sep 1, 2006.

1. basspunk14

basspunk14 Private E-2

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me with a little problem that i have. A Friend recorded some footage of my band playing live at gigs and practices. He game the footage ripped to a dvd in avi format. There are 24 recordings in total each approximately 20 minutes long and 175MB in size. Currently they all burn onto a single DVD however, most DVD players do not recognise avi format therefore they cannot be played. I am happy with the quality they are in now but i was wondering what was the best program to use to burn them ALL onto as few CDs or DVDs as possible, possibly to create a menu aswell that we can then give out to people who like our band.

Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem would be greatly appriciated

Rob

2. padams

padams First Sergeant

try checking out compuables advice in the post right below yours.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds