Need hp quickplay 2.3 Disc for hp pavillion dv5000

Discussion in 'Software' started by phreakish, Feb 5, 2015.

1. phreakish

phreakish Private E-2

Hoping someone still has a copy of this relic out there that i could download. can't find it anywhere on the internet. plz help.

2. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

phreakish...

Have you tried the drivers page for your PC at the HP site? Google the following:

Download drivers [your make/model PC here]

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI

If you have WinXP then I have a copy of QuickPlay for HP/Compaq from an old ZV6000 series and if you want to see if it works with yours its HERE in my OneDrive.

Cannot guarantee it will work as we don't know what Windows version you using but I don't remember QP being on anything but XP as it was superseded with MediaSmart if memory serves.

4. phreakish

phreakish Private E-2

It had vista i assume but when i got it it had ubuntu. it had a 1.2gig partition which leads me to believe it was quickplay 2.3 for vista. but i deleted it and need to recreate the partition so i need the direct software aka the linux part.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sorry cannot help you with the linux part, but have a look HERE you may find something.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds