need info from invalid ISO file

Discussion in 'Software' started by jimenex, Jul 7, 2004.

1. jimenex

jimenex Private E-2

The problem I have is that I burned a CD with very important info before restoring my pc. I want to get this information now but the computer (winxp) displays it as a blank CD with 10 free megs (exactly the space left after I burned the CD). So I figured the information I need is in the CD somewhere so I though a multitrack reader would do the trick.

I opened the CD using nero track extractor and it displays a track of the exact lenght as the burned information but it couldn't extract it to an image file. I then tried magiciso and managed to extract the image of that track to an ISO file but now magicISO can't read that image saying that it contains invalid directory information.

At this point I know that the CD has SOMETHING but I can't get to it. I'm getting desperate here. Any ideas?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds