Need opinions on laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by FelineFriend, Jun 26, 2004.

1. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Private E-2

I don't really NEED a laptop but would like to have one for when I travel......which is not real frequent. I am looking for a good laptop for internet surfing and email mainly. I don't care about a lot of software. The lighter the better of course. Oh, a bargin would be nice too :)
    Any suggestions?

2. Fw190

Fw190 Lt. Anti-Social

if you don't really need a laptop then I can't suggest you purchase one. You'l ultimately be disappointed with it's performance/cost ratio and the lack of any pgraability other than HDD and memory. That said.
    http://emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eMachines_M6410
    probably the best price/ performance you'll find. Played with one, seme well built. I don't have anything against emachines. Other than those stupid mini atx power supplies they use in desktops that die after 12 months.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds