Need Simple Qbasic Help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by NeoNemesis, Aug 2, 2004.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I got bored a couple minutes ago and I wanted to make a program while my friend and brother played video games. I was trying to make a very simple number guessing game where a random number from 0-10 was generated using the RND command and then multiplying that by 10. Well it turns out that when I went to make it tell the user whether or not he/she has guessed to high or too low or right on the money. I am trying to use the If...Then command and the ELSEIF command. Whenever I go to run it though it says that there is a type mismatch in the comparing part of the program. This is so simple I bet that someone could just post the source code for this type of thing right away :rolleyes:

This is just one of those things that pisses me off to the point where I have to know what the answer is :) :p :cool:

2. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Goldfish where are you man? You should know this stuff.... lol

3. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Neomouth<<<< still laughing,,,hehehhehehe JOKE:D Goldie is on vacation I heard,,, Glenn

4. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Oh yeah, when does he get back?

:: Shut up about the title lol

5. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Don't Know,,LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds