Need software for CH products flight yoke

Discussion in 'Software' started by N5638J, Mar 6, 2007.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i am looking for the software i need for a Gameport CH Products Flight sim Yoke i got yesterday at goodwill. ch website has nothing for this model. when i installed it windows will only let me select 6 buttons for it when it has 11buttons.

this is the flight yoke i need the software for. ;)

if you know were i can download the software for this flight yoke let me know ;)

2. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Thanks Mike BUT i dont want to pay to download it ;)

4. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

Try www.driverguide.com
    It requires free registration, but you only get a limited number of downloads on the free account. I think you get 10 or 15 free downloads which should be plenty. They have drivers for everything under the sun :D Good Luck!

hopperdave2000

5. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

oh, didn't realize that you had to pay...

6. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

you don't have to pay for driverguide... it's free but you have to register. The free account allows a limited number of downloads (FREE downloads). You only have to pay after exceeding the free download limit. OR- you could just create a new account w/ a different email address. Either way- DriverGuide is FREE. Registration is FREE. You only need 1 or 2 downloads, and those will be FREE ;)

hopperdave2000

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds