Need Some Qbasic Code

Discussion in 'Software' started by NeoNemesis, Jul 29, 2004.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Hi, I had a floppy disk that had a bunch of little programs I made in qbasic and I can't seem to find it. does anyone have a program that displays circles in random spots and is random color or if someone could give me the code for it that would be great. I just want random circles all over the screen, so that way I can perhaps use it as a screen saver or something. I also want to knwo if anyone has good links for source code for like other little programs like this anywhere.

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Did I jog your memory?

I've got a feeling ive got the code for it somewhere, but it might be at school. It used a drawcircle function that I wrote to simplify things. You could do both filled and hollow circles.

Have a look at this for compilers :
    http://www.qbasic.com/c1.shtml

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Actually I was looking and if you download qbasic 7.1 it has a compiler in it so you can make executable files. Its pretty cool. Forgot about drawcircle, i was using circle. Thanx for the info.

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

A little quote from qbasic.com

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

that must be old then cuse i got the new version of qbasic ( i have no idea how old it is) and it has a compiler right in it. I would be happy to send it to you if you would like.

6. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

That would be cool :D

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

alright PM me your email address.

8. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

nevermind, i sent it to you. :)

9. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Wey, thanks dude! :)

But... i tried to compile a program and it said it cant find QBX.exe. Strange. ?

10. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

oh umm be sure that you extracted all the stuff. then go to Options, and click on set paths. Then give the folder that all the stuff is located in.

11. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

btw, why aren't u ever on aim! ahh lol, i wanted someone to babble to about qbasic earlier when i was bored and you weren't there. guess im gonna have to find someone else who knows qbasic.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds