1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need sound advice

Discussion in 'Software' started by d14099, Sep 22, 2004.

1. d14099

d14099 Private E-2

i have xp pro i am using boston acoustic ba7800 speaker system originally a gateway # i have a mad dog sound card, it has been working great for about a year now, but i just lost the sound from the 2 front speakers i can hear it the signal coming from the subwoofer, the 2 rear speakers and the subwoofer work.
    i went to the vo;ume control program and from the options drop down i can see advanced controls but i cant highlight it to make the changes i need to make which i believe change from digital to analog
    is there a way to fix this