need video editing software

Discussion in 'Software' started by whocares741, Oct 8, 2004.

1. whocares741

whocares741 Private E-2

do you guys know any programs that is simple to use and easy to learn, for digital video editing? thanks

2. rfwright

rfwright Private E-2

I have used a few. Lately i have been using ULEAD's VideoStudio
    pretty easy to work with, and has alot of functionality.
    Regards,
    R

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

4. whocares741

whocares741 Private E-2

hmm. i'm looking for a program that can edit the video's, like putting text on the screen and moving around scenes and stuff. could you guys place me into the right direction? a little more specification could help, i don't really understand what they're talking about, or where to go on the two sites.

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

I use Nero 6 http://www.nero.com/us/index.html for all my burning needs. It's easy to use, and it's the best, but it's not cheap. Go to Nero's website and d/l the free trial and see if it is worth it to you. Doing it with freeware will be more complicated, as there is no freeware all-in-one package, and I can't explain it any better than the experts on the two sites.

6. whocares741

whocares741 Private E-2

ok...sorry to be like a nitpick or something but still confused. from what i see, i don't think that's what i need. i need a program (preferably free), that lets me put cool effects in a movie, and i can change the movie around a bit. is that even possible? anyways sorry, i should of clarified myself and said this in the first post.

7. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Ask around in Doom9's and Afterdawn's forums. Someone there may know where to find what you are looking for. There isn't a lot of easy-to-use free video editing software available. Most is just written to get the job done. I'm sorry that I can't provide a better solution for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds