Neep help with keylogger/ anti-virus

Discussion in 'Software' started by sahmcap97, Mar 30, 2010.

1. sahmcap97

sahmcap97 Private E-2

I have had actual keylogger installed on my pc for awhile and it has always functioned properly. However now that I have Avir 10 everytime my pc restarts it says hkdll.dll not found. I have reinstalled keylogger 3 times to no avail. How can I fix this and get my keylogger working again? I am more that willing to change either anti-virus or keylogger program, I just need both to work. I have added everything I could to the exceptions list of avir but nothing seems to be helping.

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Have you tried disconnecting from the internet/network, disabling AntiVir temporarily, and reinstalling actual spy spyware?

In this way, we can be certain that AntiVir is the cause.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds