Nero Burning Rom 6

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rodent55, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Rodent55

Rodent55 Private E-2

downloaded Nero Burning Rom 6 and now it's asking for a serial number. ?:cry

2. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

So,buy it.And why DL NERO6,When you have NERO7 on Internet.

3. JIGNESH

JIGNESH Private E-2

SEND ME SERIAL NO PLEASE

4. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Click Here ;)

5. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

You must BUY the serial number from Ahead Software (the publisher of Nero). The versions you can download from here (or just about anywhere else) are demo or trial versions and have limited functionality or will 'expire' after a given amount of time unless a LEGALLY obtained serial number purchased from Ahead Software is entered.

hd2k

BTW- Personally, I'd go with Nero 6 also.... Nero 7 is VERY buggy, bloated, and prone to lock-ups and crashes from what I hear. No, I haven't used it that much myself, as I have no real reason to; my Nero 6.6 works beautifully and I see no need to replace it with version 7. Just one man's opinion....

6. hawklord

hawklord Master Sergeant

one of the best things you can do is buy the serial from ahead, it will unlock the potential of nero, with the added bonus that its legal,
    i have nero7 - true its a bit bloated but never had a bug,

when i bought my dvd drive it came with nero6 on a disk (scaled down version) tried it and bought nero7

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds