Nero error while burning DVD

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Jul 27, 2008.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

XP Pro SP2 with all updates (except WMP11 and IE7); Nero 6.6.0.19b. I converted some AVI files to standard DVD format using Xilisoft DVD Creator v3.0.36 build 0502. They convert fine, but every single one of 'em gives the attached error when I try to burn 'em with Nero (attached screen shot below). I have used ConvertX and WinAVI to convert, and Nero to burn and haven't had any problems, but the files converted with Xilisoft all error out right at the very beginning of the burn process. I'll add the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders, click Next, select the burn speed, and as soon as I click Burn, the error somes up right away. Any ideas? I'll probably just dump Xilisoft seeing as I don't need it, I was just kind of trying it out to see if I liked it.... so far, I don't.

Xilisoft = [​IMG]

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds