Nero, latest version??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Moni, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Moni

Moni Private E-2

I now have this program on trial and wanted to know if it can playback. I have copied cd's and dvd's on my new external burner for my notebook and can't playback anything.

I have burned on my cd/rw burner on my notebook and played back the cd with Windowns Media Player and then also played back dvd's with the Intervideo Win DVD.

If I can do this and my external burner is connected by a usb 2.0 does anyone know why i can't playback on the external burner?
    I can't see where there is an option though;on the Windows media player to change the source to have the external burner play? Or will this program work with the burner, I believe it should.

And then I get back to ...can Nero playback??

I tried Roxio and it could playback, however it was not good for copying cd's and thus I am trying out Nero.

Appreciate all comments, thankyou :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds