Nero Oem Suite import/Download Trouble

Discussion in 'Software' started by koala21, Feb 9, 2007.

1. koala21

koala21 Private E-2

I created 5 slideshow DVDs w/Nero 6.6--I am trying to download/import these pics from the DVDs to edit and use to create another slideshow. I can't seem to be able to anything with them. I have found Nero very hard to use and haven't gotten any support from Nero AG at all. I contacted them 3 weeks ago with my problems, I've heard from the 2 x's--done all their instructions and emailed them screenshots and import errors per their request and I'm still waiting for them to respond. I have purchased another DVD create program that I want to use but I can't retrieve the pics. Any help/suggestions welcome.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds