Nero Wave Editor: Problems saving .wav files

Discussion in 'Software' started by embrya, Nov 5, 2006.

1. embrya

embrya Private E-2

I get the attached error message whenever i try to save an old wave file. i can record and do everything else just fine when i'm making a new wave file. but when i go to edit one that's already created i get teh error message: A temporary file could nto be produced. Please make sure the target file is not in use and that the directory for temporary files in Editor Options is correct.

I checked the file and folder and it wasn't in use or anything like that. the temp folder was valid as well. even tried settin the folder back to the default with no change.
    asus m6ne laptop
    P Moblie 1.73g
    1.5gb ddr2 4200
    80 gb 7200 rpm
    winxp sp2

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
  2. embrya

embrya Private E-2

helloooooooo.

3. donnieork

donnieork Private E-2

I'm having the same problem. Have you come up with the solution? Still seeking. Some geeks are less major than others!

4. embrya

embrya Private E-2

nope. NO help at all. i gave up on waiting for an answer a long time ago. i have a newer version of nero suite now and i don't have that problem anymore. i get a bug when closing nero wave editor but other than that it operates just fine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds