NeroVision Express 3 Problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by clickk, May 22, 2005.

1. clickk

clickk Private E-2

I just bought a new DVD writer for my computer yesterday, and it came with a couple of Nero programs. I'm using NeroVision Express 3 right now since it's quite easy to use, and everything works out dandy except for one problem with the result....

I burned one of the movies that I made onto the DVD, and when I pop it into the DVD player, everything works fine, however, it looks as if the (physical) size of the movie is too big to fit into my TV screen, so all four edges are literally cut off. This happens when I set my aspect ratio to either automatic or 4:3. When I try setting the aspect ratio to 16:9, I literally have the complete opposite problem... The physical size of the movie is now shrunk, so I have black borders around all 4 sides of my movie...

This is really starting to annoy me, as I doubt Nero would make and release a program that burns movies that don't fit on my TV screen..... Just a couple of things that I've already tried if you were going to suggest it:

- I've tried encoding it as MPEG-2 before burning it through NeroVision Express 3

- I've tried using a movie that is 720x480 (the default reso of the program)

Please help!!! I have a school project that's due in a few days and I need to be able to burn this thing onto a damned DVD... Thanks in advance...

2. clickk

clickk Private E-2

Bump...? I don't really like bumping but I seriously need some help here ;x

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds