Netscape 8 has no mail client! I lost my contact book hlep please

Discussion in 'Software' started by bbsnooks, Jul 9, 2005.

1. bbsnooks

bbsnooks Private E-2

Hello.. I did stupid thing...

Down loaded netscape 8 opend used.. sent mail.. then thought I'd clean up the old program.. and deleted netscape 7 from the add delete programs in the controll pannell.. and ... now.. I have no mail client .. and am wondering if I can recover.. the contacts...

please help if you can..

Deb

2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

Install Thunderbird your address book may still be there. If so, then Thunderbird will import the address book from Netscape Mail.

3. bbsnooks

bbsnooks Private E-2

hey thanks for the info.. I ended up deleting the netscape 8 and going back to 7.? .. I didnt get your message.. untill I searched the web page today..

I (and the computer was working out of town for a while & the message probbly got lost in web mail.. any how thanks..

and ?? I've posted again today and havent goten a response.. I'm in a real pickle..

Task manager says my system reasources are consistantly at a 80 to 90% usage.. and I only have opera open. reasearching my troubles..

If you know some one who could help.. much appriciated..

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81976

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds