Nettle-GL8E Motherboard ECS MCP61PM-HM PCI Realtek RTL8201N 10/100Mbps

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by minti, Jun 22, 2009.

1. minti

minti Private E-2

Hi,
    My Compaq Presario Desktop PC Model SR5098CF - AMD Athlon 64 X2 with Dual Core processor.
    Due to PC Crash, have change from Vista to Win XP and some program does not work any more
    such as:
    No Audo Device Detected
    Unable to connect to Internet
    other PCI bridge Device
    SM Bus Controller

Motherboard ECS MCP61PM-HM and the Onboard Lan is from RealTek (PCI Realtek RTL8201N 10/100Mbps)

Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Due to this model has been discontinued thus unable to locate the driver from Compaq Website.

Can someone help me to find the right drivers to get everything running again?

Thank you for your support and kind assistance.

Minti

2. fairjoeblue

fairjoeblue Private E-2

Doing a google search it looks like you are out of luck for drivers for a MCP61PM-HM with XP.
    About the only option is to determine exactly what each device is & start searching for XP drivers for the devices & keep trying the until they work.

Example: RTL8201N driver for XP.
    There are a few listed toward the bottom of the page that may work.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rtl8201n+xp+driver+download&aq=1&oq=RTL8201N+XP&aqi=g2

A good utility for identifying devices is unknowndevices,

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=3908

I think it comes in a zip file.
    When extracted make sure all files are in the same folder

3. minti

minti Private E-2

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Will try and download it. Hope it works.

Thanks

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds