1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networking Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by coreydenuyl, Dec 26, 2004.

1. coreydenuyl

coreydenuyl Private E-2

I have a linksys router with 2 computers connected to it wireless and one connected directly through ehternet cord. The 2 wireless computers download with speeds of about 198KB/s and mine, the directly connected one, downloads at about 40KB/s. Anyone have any ideas on what to do to get the other computer faster. NOTE: all computers new are within 3 months. The slow computer used to be fast, but all the sudden it got slow and i cant figure it out. Any assistance would be apreciated.
  2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek