New box in title bar

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wakenaam, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Wakenaam

Wakenaam Private E-2

Friends: I have recently noticed a new box in the top right hand corner of my Google Chrome screen. It is to the left of the minimize box and it looks like the head and shoulders of a man. How do I get rid of this box? Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for any help

2. Wakenaam

Wakenaam Private E-2

Here is an image of the screen:

Attached Files:

3. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Hey Wakenaam, when installing Chrome you first encounter a Sign in to Chrome page, or going into the Chrome settings you can Sign in to Chrome. The new little box just lets you sign in and share your tabs and bookmarks, history, and other personal setting on all you other devices such as your phone, tablet and others that you use. Click on it and it sort of explains itself. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds