New Business Venture For Fiance'

Discussion in 'Software' started by ownthree, Jul 28, 2016.

1. ownthree

ownthree Corporal

I am so excited that my husband to be an entrepreneur again (he's been dormant for the past year because of some personal issues). He's starting a food business downtown and I'm quite excited for him.

It's not a resto of any kind though. From what I understand, it's mainly a catering business and they will mainly do take out orders and drive by's.

Since they would rely on emails and orders via their app, is there a software that can keep emails and app orders simple and organized? He has a business partner who suggested that they use some kind of quality control software but I'm not sure if that's even a thing. If it is, please feel free to share what you know and recommend at least one company so we can take a look into it. Thanks!

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

The best people to get advice from would be other small businesses. There is bound to be a Small Business Association in the locality. They would be the the best resource for information.

3. ownthree

ownthree Corporal

Thanks for the tip, quite helpful. Aside from getting local help, I scoured the net for articles and other helpful resources that could probably give me a bit of an idea on which software to choose. So far, I came across quality management software from Sparta, Intelex, Verse, ETQ. Now, according to the fiance' these are popular companies and everyone that's been on any kind of legal business have been using at least one. He asked around and they're currently checking on the latter 2 companies I've mentioned. Here's one of the qms software we checked.

I didn't know that there's a lot of companies to choose from and looking for answers make me feel like an idiot, honestly. LoL.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds