New colors of alien head.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bobothebionicmonkey, May 10, 2009.

1. bobothebionicmonkey

bobothebionicmonkey Private First Class

Okay, Here we go. My sister has an alienware computer, with pink lighting illuminating an alien head on each side and a head on the front. Her computer isn't having any real problems but something weird has occurred. One of the alien heads on the side is no longer lighting up pink, it is lighting up blue! My sister loves the pink, and I was wondering whether you guys know what happened and how to fix it?

Thank you for any help. I know I should ask alien ware, but I've gotten the best help from you guys so I'm asking you first.

Again Thank you.

2. Digerati

Digerati Major Geek Extraordinaire

Ummm, did you check the manual? That's pretty much what I would do from this end, that is, go out to Alienware and download the manual and see what it says - that is, that is what I would do if I had a model number. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds