New here trying to find broadcast screen overlay software??

Discussion in 'Software' started by mnsportsnet, May 28, 2010.

1. mnsportsnet

mnsportsnet Private E-2

Well I am new here and have a very small business so trying to do something on a shoe string budget. So looking for a little advice on something.

We broadcast local sports online and use a Windows Media Type encoder to do so but I would like to add to the flavor of the broadcast by finding a way to have simple screen overlay with score and time on games for instance.

So any ideas on how to go about this as I am not much of a techie only know enough to be dangerous so to speak. Thanks for any and all advice.

Newbie May 28th

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! I am moving your thread to the software forum where more will see and hopefully be able to assist you.

3. Chunjee

Chunjee Private E-2

vhmulticam does this but they don't give it away anymore on their site. Maybe an older version is still available somewhere.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds