New install of Windows 7 freezing with online videos(veetle)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sung715, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Sung715

Sung715 Private E-2

Hello,

I recently upgraded my windows vista 64 to windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
    After this my laptop (asus m51sn) started freezing when I watch videos only on Veetle.com and sometimes when I play online games. When it freezes the audio makes an extremely loud noise and the only way to fix it is to reset the computer.

I first thought it was my drivers and tried updating everything but it did not help. I also tried looking for some signs on the event viewer and i found that every single time before the crash this event occurred:

"TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. To minimize the risk of data corruption, the TCP/IP standard requires a minimum time period to elapse between successive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint."

Thanks for all the help as always :D

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds